This is a Year-Round Part Time Position of 20 hrs per week. Some Weekend days and Some Evenings Required During the Summer
Under supervision of the Facilities Director, the Pool Technician is responsible for the maintenance of pools, pool areas, and restrooms, as well as related work for the CCHOA as required. The Pool Technician is responsible for chemical checks and overall safety and appearance of the facilities and equipment. Maintenance performed will ensure safety and wellbeing of visitors and patrons.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND TASKS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
Essential duties and tasks include the following. Other tasks may be assigned as needed.
Pool Maintenance and Facility Janitorial
• Make adjustments to pool as needed (chemicals, controller settings, water level, adding chemicals)
• Clean facilities, including restrooms, pool deck, pump rooms, etc.
• Maintain sand filter operation
• Remove debris from pump strainers
• Check for ants, wasps, etc. and resolve issues
• Maintain facility for unsafe conditions (benches, bathrooms, sidewalks, guard stands, umbrellas)
• Inspect playground for safety issues
• Promote and participate in programs and special events
• Contribute positively to the overall success of Circle C HOA and Circle C Aquatics through customer service and collaboration with management
• Work independently with minimum supervision
Circle C Aquatics is a team of lifeguards, instructors, coaches, and customer service representatives that operate the Aquatics Facilities of the Circle C HOA in Southwest Austin. We have year-round employment opportunities.