Chapter 2, Inc. is a full-service manufacturer specializing in high precision machining and product component assembly as well as many other manufacturing processes such as fabricating, grinding, polishing, tool and die services (jigs, fixtures, molds, dies, machine tools, and automated machinery) and wet paint/spray applications.
Chapter 2 is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative on 1st shift.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the CSR is responsible to field, document, and help resolve customer questions, concerns, or complaints while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude; provide timely updates of any delays or other service obstacles
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Efficiently field customer order, quote, and sample requests by providing pricing, availability, and product information; allocate inventory as necessary
· Maintain customer records by requesting, processing, monitoring, and updating information
· Communicate and collaborate with internal staff as necessary to accommodate customer needs
· Field, document, and help resolve customer questions, concerns, or complaints while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude; provide timely updates of any delays or other service obstacles
· Coordinate with internal and external logistics and warehouse personnel to arrange release and shipment; work with third party logistics companies to meet customer delivery requirements
· Interact with customers regularly by phone, email or in person to develop and maintain an excellent relationship.
· Assist creating, setting up and maintaining files to assist in coordination of customer projects.
· Manage the collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of assigned projects.
· Serve as a liaison to customers, sales, customer service, design and manufacturing.
· Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documentation
· Enter in all customer purchase orders successfully and proficiently into ERP system
· Assists Operations Manager with account management for customer accounts
· To monitor, carryout and abide by company policies
Perform other duties as assigned
Candidate(s) should be a reliable and responsible individual, able to work independently and well with others. Must have excellent attendance record!
· 2-3 years customer service experience in manufacturing field preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to evaluate a situation objectively.
· Ability to troubleshoot issues, offer accurate information.
· Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Previous experience with ERP system preferred but not required
· Experience with Microsoft Suite
Chapter 2, Inc. offers the following benefits to eligible, full-time, permanent employees, following a training period:
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Holiday (**No waiting period for Holiday Pay!) and Vacation Pay (earn up to four additional days of vacation per year based on attendance!)
· Climate controlled facility
· Great work culture
Starting wage between $18-22 (based on experience)
Chapter 2, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
** Must pass a drug screen (post-offer, pre-employment)
Chapter 2 Incorporated first started in Lake Mills, Wisconsin in 1973 as a tool and die shop that specialized in the making of jigs, fixtures, dies, molds, & machine tools for companies within the manufacturing industry. In 1989 a new dimension was added to Chapter 2’s services in offering automation machine design and build services. Here the company specialized in building automated machines and equipment for companies in the manufacturing industry. Today, production machining stands as Chapter 2’s core competency. As a climate controlled facility and with our continuous investment in equipment and our quality processes Chapter 2 has become an industry leader in these services.
All Employees of Chapter 2, Inc strive to:
Supply high quality, competitively priced products and services to our customers and meet or surpass our customer’s expectations of satisfaction at all times
Show enough profit to keep us in the forefront of manufacturing facilities through continually improving the quality system and updating its processes, equipment, and training of personnel.
Maintain a friendly work environment which respects diversity, new ideas and hard work.