Cherokee County Health and Rehab is seeking an Assistant Dietary Manager to effectively co-manage and oversee the Dietary Dept
- Monday - Friday 8:00a - 4:30p
- Must be willing to be on-call and work weekends/holidays if needed
- Serve Safe Certified and willing to pursue CDM certification
Job Duties: Assist the Dietary Manager with supervising dietary staff in areas of scheduling, training and motivating in order to maintain staff performance. Maintain quality control of the entire food service process to include, but not limited to: food ordering, storage, handling and the preparation and serving of each meal. Direct and coordinates food service activities to ensure that menus conform to nutritional standards and government regulations.
Full time employees will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- BCBS of AL Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Disability, Cancer and other elective insurances
- 403b retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- Discounted onsite daycare for employees children
- Free $50,000 company paid term life insurance
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.