CCHRC is seeking full time caring and compassionate CNA's
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health Insurance with BCBS along with supplemental insurance
- Free $50k Life Insurance policy
- Additional $2 per hour shift differential pay for 2nd
- PTO and 7 paid Holidays after 30 days
- Daycare for employees children
- 403b Retirement Plan
- and many more incentives...
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.