CCHRC is seeking full time caring and compassionate CNA's for 2nd and 3rd shift:
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS after 90 day orientation period
- Competitive wages based on experience
- 100% company paid employee Health Insurance with BCBS
- Free $50k Life Insurance policy
- Additional $2 per hour shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- PTO and 7 paid Holidays
- Discounted State Licensed onsite Daycare for employees children
- 403b Retirement Plan
- and many more incentives...
Our wonderful CNA's provide daily living care for our Long Term Care residents. (Feeding, bathing, toileting, dressing, hygiene, vital signs, etc..)
COVID Vaccine required
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.