Cherokee County Health and Rehab is seeking reliable and dedicated employees for our CNA on the job training.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have open availability.
- All training will be specific to our facility.
- Classroom training will be Monday - Friday 1st shift (8a-4:30p or 6a-2:30p) for the first 4 weeks. After classroom training, you will be placed in a regular rotation on your assigned shift and station for clinical training.
- Before your 120 day orientation period ends, you will be tested on skills and written. If you pass both exams, you will then become certified and continue your employment with our facility.
Certified Nurse Aides (CNA) are responsible for feeding, bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing and provides basic daily care for our long term care residents per federal and state guidelines.
All full time employees will be offered benefits such as:
- BCBS of AL Health Care insurance (after 60 days of employment)
- Dental, vision, life, accident, disability, cancer, and other elective insurances (after 120 days of employment)
- 7 paid holidays, including your birthday (after 120 days of employment)
- Accrued PTO time (after 7 months of full time employment)
- Onsite daycare (discounted after 120 days of employment with 0 absences)
- and many other great incentives...
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.