CCHRC is seeking dependable and hard working individuals to work in our Dietary Dept as Dietary Aides.
-Shift - 2nd shift (1:00pm - 9:30pm)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Fast paced working environment with exposure to heat/steam, sanitation chemicals
Dietary Aide job duties: Prepare and assemble food for residents and staff. Clean and sanitize dietary equipment, surfaces, floors. Wash/Sanitize cooking utensils and dishware. Discard leftovers and take out trash daily. Stock supplies. Ability to read tray cards and ensure correct meals are delivered to each resident.
Full Time Benefits:
- 100% company paid Health Insurance with BCBS
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Disability and other elective insurances
- 403b retirement plan
- State Licensed onsite Daycare for employees children
- Accrued PTO and Holiday pay
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.