CCHRC is seeking dependable and hard working individuals to work in our Dietary Department as Dietary Aides.
-Shift 7:00am -3:30pm
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Must be able to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Fast paced working environment with exposure to heat/steam, sanitation chemicals
- Pay $12.00/hour
COVID Vaccine required
Dietary Aide job duties: Clean and sanitize dietary equipment, surfaces, floors. Wash/Sanitize cooking utensils and dishware. Discard leftovers and take out trash daily. Stock supplies.
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance with BCBS
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Disability and other elective insurances
- 403b retirement plan
- State Licensed onsite Daycare for employees children
- Accrued PTO and Holiday pay
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.