CCHRC is seeking a dependable and hard working individual to work as 2nd shift cook in our Dietary Department.
- Full Time 1pm-9:30pm
- EXPERIENCE required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as scheduled.
- Rate of pay based on experience
-Serv Safe certification preferred
: The Dietary Cook will direct staff and prepare meals for employees and follow individual diet plans for residents. Cooks will also assist with the ordering of food and supplies and maintain dietary area and equipment in sanitary condition, and assure the smooth operation within the facility that meets the state and federal care regulations.
Full time employees will be eligible for the following benefits:
-$300 sign on bonus (after 90 days)
- BCBS of AL Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Life, Cancer and other elective insurances
- FREE $50,000 company paid Life Insurance Policy
- 7 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Accrued PTO time
- OR if you choose to opt out of health insurance/PTO/Holiday time, you will be eligible to receive extra pay in lieu of benefits.
COVID Vaccine required
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.