CCHRC is seeking a Full Time individuals to work as a housekeepers:
- Hours: Full time 6:30am - 3:00pm
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays if scheduled
Job duties include, but not limited to: Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, disinfecting and taking out the trash. Be able to work on your feet for several hours, bending, squatting and lift up to 50lbs. Must also be able to work independently be exposed to non-toxic cleaning chemicals.
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Free employee BCBS of AL Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Cancer, Disability and other elective insurances
- FREE $50,000 company paid life insurance
- Accrued PTO time
- 7 paid holidays, including your birthday
- Discounted onsite daycare for employee's children
- 403b Retirement plan
- and many other great incentives
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.