CCHRC is seeking caring and compassionate full time Nurses who have a passion for the geriatric field.
- Shift 7:00pm - 7:30am (rotating every other Fri, Sat, Sun off)
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
- 100% company paid employee Health Insurance with BCBS
- FREE $50k Life Insurance policy
- $21.00 - $25.00 per hour based on experience
- Additional $2/hr shift differential pay for night shifts
- Accrued PTO and Holiday pay
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Discounted State Licensed onsite Daycare for employees children
- and many more incentives..
As an LPN/RN Charge Nurse, you will support the Registered Nurse and Physician in the provision of resident care.
Job duties will include (but not limited to) full resident care, Medication Administration (Med Cart), electronic documentation, collection of on-going resident response to care, admission and discharge planning, resident/family interaction, and floor supervision.
The LPN works in close collaboration with the RN or a licensed physician as well as the Care Plan Team to evaluate the resident’s plan of care and progress toward goal attainment.
COVID Vaccine required
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.