Cherokee Village Assisted Living is seeking a Full Time LPN to work 6pm - 6:30am, rotate weekends.
LPN will work under the direct supervision of the RN supervisor, Administrator and Physician.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Distributing medications and provide treatments to all residents
- Admission and discharge planning
- Meeting with sponsors and families
- Electronic Documentation
- Implementing individual resident care plans
As a full time employee, you will be eligible for many benefits such as:
- BCBS of AL Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, Cancer, Life and other elective insurances
- FREE $50,000 company paid life insurance policy
- Discounted onsite daycare for employee's children
- 7 paid holidays including your birthday
- Accrued PTO time
- and many other great incentives!!
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.