Cherokee Village Assisted Living is seeking a caring and motivated Nurse who has a passion for the geriatric field.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Part Time 6:00am - 6:30pm OR 6:00pm - 6:30am
- Competitive pay rates!
- Extra $1 per hour shift diff pay
As an LPN, you will support the Registered Nurse and Physician in the provision of resident care.
Job duties will include (but not limited to) full resident care, Med Pass, electronic documentation, collection of on-going resident response to care, admission and discharge planning, resident/family interaction, and floor supervision.
The LPN works in close collaboration with the RN or a licensed physician as well as the Care Plan Team to evaluate the resident’s plan of care and progress toward goal attainment.
All Full Time employees will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Immediate BCBS Health Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Disability, Cancer and other elective insurances (after 90 days)
- 7 Paid Holidays including your birthday
- Accrued PTO after 90 days
- FREE company paid $50,000 life insurance policy
- Discounted onsite daycare for children of employees
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.