CCHRC is seeking caring and compassionate full time Nurses who have a passion for the geriatric field.
- Shift 7:00pm - 7:30am - Friday, Saturday and Sunday or Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Full time with benefits - if worked 36 hours
- 100% company paid employee Health Insurance with BCBS - individual coverage
- FREE $50k Life Insurance policy
- Accrued PTO and Holiday pay
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Discounted State Licensed onsite Daycare for employees children
- and many more incentives..
COVID Vaccine required
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.