Cherokee Village is an Assisted Living and Memory Care community committed to providing our residents with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we are looking for a PART TIME Registered Nurse Consultant who will help us deliver on that promise. The RN consultant promotes and monitors the health and wellbeing of our Assisted Living residents and teaches and trains our care staff; they are integral to ensuring that our residents are receiving consistent quality care and that our staff is serving them accurately. They have the privilege of getting to build relationships with the residents, their family members and the staff, and provide peace of mind knowing that a licensed professional is part of the care team.
• Current Alabama RN License in good standing
• Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations applicable to Assisted Living
• Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing accurate nursing assessments and contributing to quality service plans
• Ability to work weekends and/or holidays as needed
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be flexible and able to set priorities with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in computers and Microsoft Office applications
• Team player and good problem solving skills
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.