Chustz Electric is looking for a results-driven full time Outside Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to engage with our Home Standby Generator Customers and Potential Customers. We’ve been an elite Electrical Contractor in the Baton Rouge area for 20 years, with an Extensive Generator Sales and Installation Department. We are growing rapidly and need your help to keep up with the demand.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads, most leads are generated through office call ins, website inquiry, dealer leads (Generac) & current customer referrals
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Meeting with Customers & Travel around the Baton Rouge Area is Required
Why you should choose Chustz Electric as your employer:
• Permanent Full Time Positions
• Weekly pay along with a very competitive pay scale
• Blue Cross Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Colonial Supplemental Insurance Coverage Available
• 100% Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
• 401k Retirement Plan
• 8 annual company paid holidays
• 1-3+ weeks vacation after meeting eligibility
• Career opportunities with advancement and much more!
Ideal candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a good attitude along with a great work ethic, and be able to pass a drug test.
Since founded in February of 2003, Chustz Electric, LLC has been providing a multiple range of services as one of the select Electrical Contractors in the state of Louisiana. Founder John Chustz, President of Chustz Electric, LLC, has built his business on providing each and every client with superior quality, service and value.
We provide a number of electrical services for Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications. Along with the best warranties in the business and we guarantee satisfaction to all clients by going the extra mile and aiming to exceed expectations. We have a staff of over 40 dedicated employees that all play key roles in the success of our company.
The success of Chustz Electric, LLC depends upon the quality of the relationships between the Company, our employees, & our customers. Our customers’ impressions of the company and their interest and willingness to purchase from us or use our services are greatly influenced by the people who serve them. You are a company Ambassador. The more goodwill you promote, the more our customers will respect and appreciate you, the company, and its products and services.