Sports Minded| Entry Level Customer Service
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Entry Level Customer Service Job Description: Citi is a dynamic group of young business professionals!
We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team - our core values being leadership, integrity, teamwork, and accountability. As a business, we highlight customer focus. Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
Entry Level Customer Service Qualifications:
• Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
• Leadership role without formal authority
• Effective decision making
• Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
• Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both
verbally and in writing.
• Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
• Actively listens.
• Demonstrates an understanding of our client's products and services
• Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities for existing customers
Entry Level Customer Service Responsibilities:
• Speak with both exciting and potential clients on the phone and on email
• Being the point person to handle requests, questions, and any issues in a positive manner
• Reply to customer email inquiries in a fast-paced environment
• Think quickly and create creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
• Provide customer support to both current and prospective clients
Entry Level Customer Service Requirements:
⦁ Travel to the Orlando Office
⦁ For legal reason, applicants must be 18 or older
⦁ For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorships at
the current moment.
Just hit the apply button to find out more about the position