The Event Marketing team is responsible for creating dynamic experiences and bringing all aspects of Citi Town. Programs include key brand events across the Miami area. The team supports the needs of different internal groups with key cross-organization teams to ensure that all events are on-brand and designed to promote Citi Town's leadership position.
Events Intern Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop strategic event marketing plans and initiatives to support business goals in the region
• Establish a marketing strategy and messaging plan for each event.
• Manage the planning of events
• Analyze marketing program initiatives for effectiveness, ROI Analysis, and evaluation
• Gather and use attendee feedback to suggest refinement of sales and marketing tactics as well as future enhancements for the event.
• Identify the competitor and business trends of the region
• Share synergies and best practices across markets
• Provide support of national initiatives and programs led by the Senior Marketing Manager
• Manage marketing team members aligned to region
• Provide training and guidance to the markets on how to use central marketing tools