Events Intern (Paid Internship)
Position: Full-time and/or Part-time
Location: Winter Park, FL
Events Intern Job Summary:
The Event Marketing team is responsible for creating dynamic experiences and bringing all aspects of Citi Marketing. Programs include key brand events across the Winter Park, FL area. The team supports the needs of different internal groups with key cross organization teams to ensure that all events are on-brand and designed to promote Citi's leadership position.
Events Intern Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop strategic event marketing plans and initiatives to support business goals in the region
• Establish a marketing strategy and messaging plan for each event.
• Manage the planning of events
• Analyze marketing program initiatives for effectiveness, ROI Analysis and evaluation
• Gather and use attendee feedback to suggest refinement of sales and marketing tactics as well as future enhancements for the event.
• Identify the competitor and business trends of the region
• Share synergies and best practices across markets
• Provide support of national initiatives and programs led by the Senior Marketing Manager
• Manage marketing team members aligned to region
• Provide training and guidance to the markets on how to use central marketing tools
Events Intern Qualifications:
• We are seeking confident, professional, and career motivated self-starters to join a team that is passionate about marketing and events
• Creative and solution-orientedproblem solver, with a strong customer focus
• Outstanding organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Sought out by leaders forproactiveconsulting and problem-solving
• Excellent negotiating and influence skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to manage projectsacross businesses, functions, and geographic locations
• Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
• Able to multi-taskin fast-paced environment
• High degree of professionalismand flexibility
• Ability to interact in a professionalmanner with coworkers, clients and senior management to build lasting relationships
Events Intern Requirements:
⦁ Travel to Winter Park, FL
⦁ For legal reason, applicants must be 18 or older
⦁ For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorships at the current moment.
It's as easy as hitting the APPLYbutton and following us on Linkedin.