Precision, contract machining business is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to work in the Milling Department. Preferably experienced with HAAS machines.
The CNC Machinist sets up and operates CNC machinery to produce precision components while maintaining quality standards in a fast paced environment.
• Operate equipment to standard work practices within all quality and performance standards
• Use gauges and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Follow production work orders and documents
• Neatly and accurately complete all required paperwork
• Maintain a safe and clean work area
• Minimum 3-5 years experience
• HAAS experience a plus
• Experience deburring parts
• Ability to detect tool wear and make offset changes
• Experience performing set-ups
We are looking to fill 1st and 2nd shift.
1st shift - Monday thru Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm. Friday's 6:00am-2:30pm.
2nd shift - Monday thru Thursday, 4:15pm-2:45am, Friday's 2:15pm-10:45pm
Salary commensurate with experience
• State of the art equipment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental available
• Paid Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer