Precision, contract machining business is looking for an EXPERIENCED CNC Machinist. We are looking for MSY/Mazak Integrex experience.
This position is responsible for setting up and running CNC Machines to produce parts to customer standards. Monitors parts to ensure they are meeting customer specifications.
• Setup and run CNC Lathe (Mazak)
• Interprets blueprints, sketches and engineering specifications
• Determine process, tools, programming (in Mazatrol) and setup
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years' experience in Turning. Prefer experience in a Job Shop.
• Prefer familiarity with a variety of metals and plastics, and working on parts with very close tolerances.
• Ability to inspect own work, troubleshoot and recommend optimal cutting tools a must.
• MSY/Mazak Integrex experience preferred
We are looking for 1st & 2nd Shift.
1st Shift Schedule: Monday thru Thursday: 6:00am - 4:30pm, Friday's: 6:00am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift Schedule: Monday thru Thursday: 4:15pm - 2:45am, Friday's: 2:15pm - 10:45pm
Salary commensurate with experience
• State of the art equipment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental available
• Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.