Operate CNC machinery to produce precision components while maintaining quality standards in a fast paced environment.
• Operate equipment to standard work practices within all quality and performance standards
• Use gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Follow production work orders and documents
• Neatly and accurately complete all required paperwork
• Maintain a safe and clean work area
• Must be able to operate machine with minimal supervision
• Experience checking your own work using mics, calipers, gages, etc.
• Experience deburring parts
• Ability to detect tool wear and make offset changes
• HAAS experience a plus
• At least 2 years manufacturing experience or technical degree
Pay based on experience