Precision CNC Manufacturer seeking experienced Mechanical Parts Inspector. The Mechanical Parts Inspector is responsible for inspection of incoming materials, in-process inspections of product and ensures tight tolerance machined parts meet the specifications of the drawings and the parts meet customer's quality standards.
- CMM experience required, PCDMIS experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GD&T concepts
- Experience utilizing precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, optical comparator, etc.
- Follow standardized procedures and instructions for in process and final inspections across a wide variety of customized parts with very close tolerances and specifications.
- Maintain records of results and prepare required Quality Control forms.
- Ability to analyze and resolve process issues from basic to very complex.
- Ensure daily goals and production targets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High degree of mechanical and mathematical inspection knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- Work schedule Monday thru Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm. Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work Friday's when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced lab and manufacturing environment with projects and workflow changing daily
• State of the art equipment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental available
• Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Collins Manufacturing is a precision CNC machining facility, dedicated to customer satisfaction through quality machined parts, delivered on time at competitive prices. Our commitment to the use of the most innovative manufacturing technologies available and our “customer driven” business philosophy have allowed us to be among the leaders in our industry. Two shifts and over 100 employees ensure a quick turnaround on your precision CNC machining requirements.
Product Development Assistance
Complete Assembly Services
5 & 7 AXIS MACHINING
STANDARD & EXOTIC MATERIALS WITH FULL TRACEABILITY