Precision CNC Manufacturer seeking experienced Quality Control Inspector. The QC Inspector is responsible for inspection of incoming materials, in-process inspections of product and ensures tight tolerance machined parts meet the specifications of the drawings and the parts meet customer's quality standards.
- Programming and PCDMIS experience required
- Working knowledge of GD&T concepts
- Experience utilizing precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, optical comparator, etc.
- Follow standardized procedures and instructions for in process and final inspections across a wide variety of customized parts with very close tolerances and specifications.
- Maintain records of results and prepare required Quality Control forms.
- Ability to analyze and resolve process issues from basic to very complex.
- Optimize CMM run-time to ensure daily goals and production targets.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High degree of mechanical and mathematical inspection knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- Work schedule Monday thru Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm. Must be flexible with work hours and be able to work Friday's when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced lab and manufacturing environment with projects and work flow changing daily
• State of the art equipment
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental available
• Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary commensurate with experience.