Precision CNC Manufacturer seeking a 2nd Shift Quality Control Inspector who is strong in mechanical inspection of complex machined parts. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar environment. Must be proficient in reading complex technical drawings, have working knowledge of GD&T concepts and experience utilizing precision measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gage, surface plate, optical comparator, etc. to measure high-precision machined parts. This is a fast paced and high pressure environment. Must be a self-starter, willing to work overtime and able to work with minimal supervision.
Setup equipment as necessary and inspect machined and fabricated parts and sub-assemblies, plastics, extrusions, bar stock, and others.
Conduct dimensional and visual inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years' experience, strong knowledge of inspection tools, advanced shop mathematics and machine shop practices.
- Must have thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing (GD&T).
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Strong computer skills.
- CMM experience operation desired.
- Must be a team player and flexible with work assignments.
2nd Shift Hours: Monday thru Thursday - 4:15pm - 2:45am, Friday Overtime as needed - 2:15pm - 10:45pm
Salary commensurate with experience.
- State of the art equipment
- Health benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Collins Manufacturing is a precision CNC machining facility, dedicated to customer satisfaction through quality machined parts, delivered on time at competitive prices. Our commitment to the use of the most innovative manufacturing technologies available and our “customer driven” business philosophy have allowed us to be among the leaders in our industry. Two shifts and over 100 employees ensure a quick turnaround on your precision CNC machining requirements.
Product Development Assistance
Complete Assembly Services
5 & 7 AXIS MACHINING
STANDARD & EXOTIC MATERIALS WITH FULL TRACEABILITY