Position Reports to: Chef, Sous Chef or Lead Line. Subordinate Staff: None
Properly cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots. Responsible for maintaining dish room and dish machine. Assists with cleaning other areas of the restaurant as requested.
1. Can operate dish machines to company and manufacturer specifications.
2. Uses proper measurements of detergent and sanitizer in the dish machine.
3. Restocks all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, and pans.
4. Removes all garbage.
5. Breaks down, cleans, and sanitizes the dish machine at the end of a shift.
6. Keeps dish and other storage areas clean and organized.
7. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a Chef, Sous Chef, or Line Lead at any time.
1. Knowledge of basic sanitary guidelines.
2. Knowledge of basic dish machine operations.
I. Comprehensive understanding of the English language.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and managers.
3. Must be able to lift 50lbs
1. This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
2. Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
3. The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds
4. Must be able to hear with 100% accuracy with correction.
5. Must be able to see 20/20 vision with correction.
We are excited to bring a true American Chop House to Saint Peters, Mo. At Cork & Barrel, we are committed to being artisans in our profession. That means we're serving up the highest quality and taking the utmost pride in our work. If you have a passion for food, drink and customer service and want to be a part of a committed and enthusiastic team, we are looking for you!
Please apply online through NinjaGig.com or email resumes directly. Front of House (servers, bartenders, hosts, floor/bar management etc.) please contact Jill@corkandbarrel.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (636) 387-7030. Back of House (line & grill cooks, dishwashers, etc.) email email@example.com or call 636-387-7030.