We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team of employees at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services!
If you have a passion to be part of an agency whose mission is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ…Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is where you want to be! We are currently looking for CNA's/CMT's/LIMA's our Mother of Perpetual Help Assisted Living Facility.
The role functions as Certified Nurse Assistant/Certified Medication Technician (CMT)/Level I Medication Aide for CRSS Assisted Living Facilities. Administers and documents medications by all routes except for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections, with the exception of insulin. Assist residents who are functionally, physically and or socially impaired and need 24 hour protective oversight and assist residents with activities of daily living, housekeeping and cleaning duties. All responsibilities will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of Cardinal Ritter Senior Service.
PRN - All Shifts (as needed)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares, administers and documents medications by all routes, except for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections, with the exception of insulin, in compliance with all State and Federal regulations.
- Responsible for performing blood sugar testing and administering insulin as ordered.
- Maintains glucometer calibration checks and documents.
- Observes, reports and records response of the resident to medications.
- Observes and reports changes in residents’ physical condition, skin conditions and cognitive/ emotional status to Resident Care Coordinator.
- Maintains an accurate account of controlled substances.
- Orders and monitors appropriate use of needed supplies including reordering of medications.
- Administers specified treatments and records.
- Administer oxygen by nasal cannula as needed.
- Maintains oxygen systems for residents on a daily bases.
- Records incidents, errors, and/or accidents.
- Conducts room checks and makes resident rounds.
- Assists with quality assurance programs.
- Assists in training of new CMT/ML1 staff.
- Provides and promotes customer service for residents, employees, and visitors
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant and in good standing in the state of Missouri.
- Must have successfully completed the Certified Medication Technician training program for the state of Missouri and be in good standing.
- Must have successfully completed or be willing to complete the Insulin Administration Training Program within three months of hire.
- Must have current CPR certification or be willing to become CPR certified.
- Maintains all certification required for employment qualifications
- Able to perform duties with minimal direction from the Resident Care Coordinator.
- Must have successfully completed the Level I Medication Aide Training Program for the state of Missouri consisting of a minimum of sixteen hours of integrated formal instruction and practice sessions supervised by an approved instructor.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Pre-Employment Screening
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various
positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in
the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally
assisted programs and activities.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services (CRSS) provides programs, communities and services designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care. Our mission at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. With our social service programs, affordable housing, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing communities and volunteer opportunities, we honor choices and maintain the quality of life for senior adults. We provide independence, options and the highest quality of service to senior adults.
View all company job openings