We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team of employees at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services!
If you have a passion to be part of an agency whose mission is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ…Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is where you want to be! We are currently looking for Part-time Dietary Aides at our Our Lady of Life Independent Living Facility.
3:45p - 7:15p M-F
9:30a - 1:30p Sun
This Position prepares and handles food in a safe and sanitary manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sets tables.
- Prepares residents trays based on the diet descripion provided on the residents’ tray slip.
- Assists residents in cutting meat, opening milk, condiments, juice, etc.
- Completes all cleaning assignments.
- Properly labels, dates, and stores food in proper location and manner.
- Operates dish machine correctly and efficiently, making sure dishes and silverware are clean and sanitized correctly and air dried.
- Scrapes, washes, rinses and sanitizes pots, pans, and utensils properly following the guidelines for washing dishes in a three-compartment sink.
- Returns all cleaned dishes, silverware, pots and pans to appropriate storage areas.
- Cleans dish machine and dish room thoroughly after each meal.
- Receives and puts away stock using the FIFO (First In First Out) method.
- Empties trashcans, cleans and sanitizes trashcans and disposes of trash correctly. Replaces trash liner.
- Sweeps and mops floor thoroughly.
- Performs heavy duty cleaning as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of English language.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Pre-Employment Screening
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various
positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in
the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally
assisted programs and activities.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services (CRSS) provides programs, communities and services designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care. Our mission at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. With our social service programs, affordable housing, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing communities and volunteer opportunities, we honor choices and maintain the quality of life for senior adults. We provide independence, options and the highest quality of service to senior adults.
View all company job openings