We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team of employees at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services!
If you have a passion to be part of an agency whose mission is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ…Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is where you want to be! We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Aide at Mary, Queen & Mother Center Skilled Nursing Facility.
PRN - as needed
Functions as the Environmental Services Aide for Cardinal Ritter Senior Services skilled nursing facility, Mary, Queen & Mother Center. Daily cleaning of and supplying of resident rooms, nursing stations, lounges, spas, bathrooms, offices and other areas as assigned in accordance with standard procedures of the Environmental Services Department and in accordance with the facility’s objectives. Depending on need, may be assigned to laundry duties. Responsible for Laundry operations to include, collection and sorting of soiled linen and resident clothing. Operates all laundry equipment to include washers and dryers. Floor Tech responsibilities include moping and sweeping floors, running floor machines, buffers and carpet cleaner. Also assist with moving property and furniture and assisting in room moves.Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Dusts surfaces and empties wastebaskets.
- Damp-wipes clean all furniture.
- Vacuums carpets for cleaning and bacteria control.
- Cleans and polishes metal and porcelain fixtures in bathrooms.
- Dust mops and wet mops floors of rooms and offices.
- Spot cleans walls, windows and polishes metal surfaces.
- Replenishes room supplies.
- Cleans beds and performs checkout cleaning as assigned.
- Assists in cleaning of emergency spills observed or on request.
- Completes supplied checklists daily for verification of completion of assigned duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for all phases of the laundry operation to include the collection and sorting of soiled linen and resident clothing, weighing linen and recording weights.
- Loads, unloads, and operates washers and dryers in proper fashion to their maximum working capacity.
- Folds and redistributes clean linen, as scheduled. Collects, separates, processes and distributes residents’ personal laundry as scheduled.
- Keeps work area clean and equipment clean.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to Environmental Services Manager.
- Performs duties in a safe and efficient manner.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Pre-Employment Screening
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various
positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in
the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally
assisted programs and activities.