We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team of employees at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services!
If you have a passion to be part of an agency whose mission is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ…Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is where you want to be! We are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor at St. Joseph Apartments.
All CRSS property requires extensive preventive and continuing maintenance and custodial care. This is best accomplished by on-site staff.
- Daily inspect building(s) and grounds, inside and outside, to determine need for repairs and clean up.
- Performs a wide variety of building and equipment repair and maintenance work, including apartment turnovers, painting, drywall repairs, electrical repairs, equipment testing and maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
- Keep time and material records of all Work Orders.
- Assist Maintenance Department in overseeing and or escorting outside contractors.
- Maintain equipment for snow removal and other lawn maintenance.
- Maintain all walkways and drives clear of any debris or obstruction, including snow removal and de-icing.
- Perform cleaning and servicing of HVAC units. Regularly inspect and clean filters for the HVAC units in the apartments and common areas.
- Help maintain flowerbeds, bushes, grass, etc… keeping them trimmed and clear of weed and debris.
- Clean make readies and common areas
- Respond to requests from Management including issues with safety and security.
- Respond immediately to all emergencies.
- Maintain inventory of all items in shops and ordered items via onesite log
- Keep and clean and organized maintenance area at all times
- Maintain CRSS cell phone, charged and available for emergency response at all times.
- Must keep an ongoing parts and equipment inventory and clean shop.
- Complete a bi annual quality project and report to the quality committee annually.
- Responsible for ensuring staff follows HR Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Some experience in skilled trades, such as plumbing, electrical, painting or carpentry fields; min 3-5 years.
- Working knowledge of acceptable trade practices and building standards in the field of apartment maintenance.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, Covid-19 and Influenza vaccinations. All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in
the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally
assisted programs and activities.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services (CRSS) provides programs, communities and services designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care. Our mission at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. With our social service programs, affordable housing, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing communities and volunteer opportunities, we honor choices and maintain the quality of life for senior adults. We provide independence, options and the highest quality of service to senior adults.
View all company job openings