We are looking for awesome people to join our awesome team of employees at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services!
If you have a passion to be part of an agency whose mission is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ…Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is where you want to be! We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)/License Practical Nurse (LPN) at our Mary, Queen and Mother Skilled Nursing Facility.
CRSS provides programs, services and senior living options designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care.
Mary, Queen and Mother Center offers two shift options for RN/LPN.
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Life insurance
· Retirement plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Vision insurance
Duties & Responsibilities
- Uses the Nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation to determine and respond to resident needs in a holistic manner.
- Coach, Mentor, and or Develop CNAs and CMTs as necessary to maintain a positive cohesive team environment that delivers high Quality Care to all Residents.
- Utilizes Matrix System to ensure Nursing Practices are compliant with State and Federal Guidelines. This is to include but not limited to the following daily review: Open Events, Dashboard, and Facility Report.
- Interfaces in a positive and professional manner with all departments within CRSS and maintaining Positive employee morale.
- Reports immediately to the DON and Administrator if there is Abuse & Neglect of a Resident.
- Observes residents reactions to medications and treatments, and records and reports reaction, and other significant incidents to Nursing Supervisor, resident’s physician, and responsible party. Documents this information in the resident’s chart and on the 24 Hour Report.
- Maintains the medical record, documenting all pertinent and routine information, i.e., change in condition, monthly summaries, Medicare notation, physician visits, skin conditions, cognitive status, etc.
- Makes rounds with physicians noting changes in resident status. Completes all required documentation and physician orders according to policies and procedures.
- Performs all duties in a professional manner, showing kindness, consideration, and cooperation in regards to residents, families, visitors, and staff.
- Must be currently licensed and qualified as a practical and Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri.
- Knowledge in the proper use of equipment necessary to fulfill physician’s orders and facility policies.
- Must possess a specialized interest in geriatrics and Nursing care of the chronically ill and convalescent adults.
- Must possess knowledge of regulations governing extended care facilities.
CRSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Pre-Employment Screening
All candidates receiving an offer for employment will be required to submit to pre-employment screening. The screenings will include criminal background check and other background checks, drug screen, an employment and education or licensure/certification verification, physical examination, and Covid-19 vaccination. Various
positions will require physical examination, Tuberculosis screening and
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of required screening.
Senior Services does not discriminate on the basis of handicapped status in
the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its federally
assisted programs and activities.
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services
Cardinal Ritter Senior Services (CRSS) provides programs, communities and services designed to meet the needs of senior adults across a continuum of care. Our mission at Cardinal Ritter Senior Services is to create communities that promote the dignity of human life and reflect the spirit of Jesus Christ. With our social service programs, affordable housing, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing communities and volunteer opportunities, we honor choices and maintain the quality of life for senior adults. We provide independence, options and the highest quality of service to senior adults.
View all company job openings