Primarily, through out-bound calling, actively recruits dentists for network participation. Communicates with and educates the dental community on proper implementation of the innovative dental application, real-time transactions, payments, policies and procedures. Demonstrates platforms value proposition to entire dental office as a case acceptance tool.
• Actively recruits dental practices nationwide to participate in the product network via out-bound calls, distribution of collateral materials, webinars, teleconference, Webex and other technology tools.
• Supports field recruitment efforts as needed
• Assists with development of strategies to recruit in new markets and expand existing markets
• Applies effective consultative sales techniques and persuasive communication strategy to close practices
• Educates enrolled dentists on administrative aspects of the product (i.e. web based portal transactions, treatment planning tool and maintaining appropriate fee profiles)
• Interfaces with dental practices to gather necessary information to help them register and enroll in the network
• Maintain clinic records in Salesforce database and all contact records pertaining to recruitment, including submitting periodic activity and other reports as required.
• Provides recommendations and solutions to improve consumer and dental office experience
• Develops and implements approaches to working with dentists and their office staff to improve the quality of information exchanged
• Assists, when necessary, in resolving elevated complaints and issues for consumers and providers to aid in retention
• Conducts presentations to various interest groups regarding the product
• Processes and distributes specific targeted dental provider messaging that builds engagement and results in network participation
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Sales, Marketing, Dental Hygiene, Dental Assisting or related field preferred
• Experience in health care network recruitment, professional relations, sales or business development preferred
• Working knowledge of dental office procedures and insurance practices a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated consultative sales approach with patients or providers
• Experience working with Word, Excel and CRM database programs
• Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle and car insurance
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
• Typical office environment
• Some travel may be required
Delta Dental of Rhode Island is the state’s leading dental insurer, administering dental benefits for nearly 613,000 members. Headquartered in Providence, we remain a symbol of strength and stability in the local dental insurance arena.
Our strength is evidenced by the fact that 96% of our customers said they were satisfied or very satisfied with our overall performance last year. And, 98% said they were satisfied with the quality of their treatment.
For more than 50 years, Delta Dental has provided affordable dental insurance to employers, individuals and families across the country. As the nation’s largest, most experienced dental benefits carrier, Delta Dental serves more than 73 million Americans with dental coverage. Delta Dental provides dental coverage to more than 139,000 groups nationwide.