POSITION SUMMARY: The Department Administrator will coordinate
preparatory, organizational, clerical and supportive processes for the
Operations and Technology departments of Delta Dental of Rhode Island. Responsible to request, gather and provide
accurate information in a usable form, noting inconsistencies and patterns.
· Detail oriented, able to analyze documents for accuracy and completeness
· Working knowledge of MS Office products
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Basic financial management skills, ability to forecast spend based upon actual spending
· Basic knowledge of computer assets, both hardware and software
· Hybrid onsite and remote
· Associates Degree
· 1-3 years experience working in an office setting
Delta Dental of Rhode Island is the state’s leading dental insurer, administering dental benefits for nearly 613,000 members. Headquartered in Providence, we remain a symbol of strength and stability in the local dental insurance arena.
Our strength is evidenced by the fact that 96% of our customers said they were satisfied or very satisfied with our overall performance last year. And, 98% said they were satisfied with the quality of their treatment.
For more than 50 years, Delta Dental has provided affordable dental insurance to employers, individuals and families across the country. As the nation’s largest, most experienced dental benefits carrier, Delta Dental serves more than 73 million Americans with dental coverage. Delta Dental provides dental coverage to more than 139,000 groups nationwide.