Own the creation and management of marketing programs to build awareness and drive adoption of new and existing products. In this role, you will work closely with internal and external teams to develop, implement, measure and optimize marketing programs that successfully engage the target audience. As such, an ability to build and cultivate strong and supportive relationships with a wide range of levels is critical for success.
• Build and nurture strategic marketing relationships with distribution channel partners with the goal of building awareness and driving interest and usage of product(s)
• Develop program strategy and manage the day to day execution of all marketing programs, including email marketing, social media, digital marketing, site content, print ads/flyers, video, etc.
• Leverage existing marketing opportunities and create new ones to successfully drive adoption of products
• Develop effective marketing tools and content to support channel partner’s marketing plans
• Adapt and customize marketing plans to fit within partner’s business and marketing requirements
• Measure and analyze impact of all marketing programs and make recommendations for optimization
• Create and oversee approval process to ensure consistent representation of brands across marketing touchpoints and across partners
• Multi-task in a fast-paced environment delivering highest levels of responsiveness to multiple channel relationships across many states and market segments
• Support business development and sales teams to help sell products within channel partners
• Share learnings across all distribution channel organizations to maximize program impact
• Provide guidance to regional strategic partners on how to successfully implement distribution channel marketing programs
• Assists with internal marketing efforts for all existing lines of business
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or similar field
• 5-7 years of marketing and relationship management experience, work in a healthcare environment a plus
• Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills
• Strong communication and relationship development skills are essential
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including: executives, marketing and sales stakeholders
• Broad strategic marketing skill set that enables you to understand, add value to, develop and sell creative marketing strategies
• Proven track record of strong planning, organizational, and project management competency
• Deep natural curiosity, a positive attitude, a strong sense of teamwork and a desire to work in an atmosphere of growth and learning are critical
• Ability to work well under pressure and on deadline
• Team player with ability to work independently and autonomously
• Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup and a keen focus on meeting deadlines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required
Delta Dental of Rhode Island is the state’s leading dental insurer, administering dental benefits for nearly 613,000 members. Headquartered in Providence, we remain a symbol of strength and stability in the local dental insurance arena.
Our strength is evidenced by the fact that 96% of our customers said they were satisfied or very satisfied with our overall performance last year. And, 98% said they were satisfied with the quality of their treatment.
For more than 50 years, Delta Dental has provided affordable dental insurance to employers, individuals and families across the country. As the nation’s largest, most experienced dental benefits carrier, Delta Dental serves more than 73 million Americans with dental coverage. Delta Dental provides dental coverage to more than 139,000 groups nationwide.