Position: Commercial Floor Care Technician
We are looking for night help to service our growing list of clients. Primary duties include carpet and hard floor cleaning and restoration. You will be paired with another crew member and travel from our Ramsey, MN location to job site and perform duties.
Applicant must be available to work from 8:00pm - 4:00am Sunday - Thursday.
No experience required, all training to succeed in this position is provided. The ideal applicant would be reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented, work well with others, and have good communication skills.
Job has opportunity for advancement and management programs are available.
Benefits of Employment:
– Company training starting pay $15.00 per hour and up, raises at 3 and 6 months
– Evening Schedule, up to 40 hours per week
– Uniforms provided
– Company vehicle provided for job use
– Carpet Cleaning
– Hard Floor Cleaning and Restoration
– Pressure Washing
– Upholstery Cleaning
– Ceiling Cleaning
– Project Services
Requirements of Employment:
– You must be at least 21 years old to apply.
– You must be reliable
– You must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
– You must have reliable transportation
– You must be able to pass a background check
– You must be able to pass a drug test, and physical examination
– You must be able to speak and read English fluently
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. The employee will perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by supervisor or other management.
Detailed Services specializes in commercial project cleaning services, including carpet cleaning, VCT and Quarry tile maintenance, ceiling cleaning and other specialty cleaning services. We service the Minneapolis, St. Paul, St. Cloud, and western Wisconsin area.