- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1-2 years shipping receiving experience preferred.
- Able to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
calculations using whole numbers and fractions.
- Able to read a measuring tape to a 1/16” measurement.
- Able to read and understand documents written in standard English.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as packing slips.
- Able to write simple correspondence and complete routine reports.
- Able to use/operate; nail gun, skill saw, drill, overhead crane, forklift & pallet jack
Duties and Responsibilities
• Weigh all shipping units and document on daily shipping sheet.
• Wrap and secure every shipping unit to prevent movement during shipment, corrosion or
• Gather and provide all documentation to the Shipping Clerk.
• Maintain clean and safe work area.
• All duties assigned by your immediate supervisor and/or management.
• Responsible for understanding and executing Company goals and objectives while
actively contributing to the cohesiveness of the team.