Paint all parts with correct color and paint thickness
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (other duties may by assigned):
1. Experience in liquid painting and powder coating painting.
3. Ability to apply paint to material evenly and with in set requirements.
4. Report unresolved shortages and job status to lead or supervisor.
5. Report all re-work and labor hours required to complete re-work to lead or supervisor.
6. Coordinate with lead for job assignments.
7. Utilize job orders, bills of material, parts lists, sketches, assembly and detailed drawings, standard shop practices or verbal instructions for all operations.
8. Locate and correctly issue materials from stock and keep inventory of paint usage.
9. Fill out work sheet with all labor hours required.
10. Detect any malfunctions with in the paint operation and report to lead/supervisor.
11. May work with customers and customer inspectors.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.