Offer administrative support to Production Supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Log labor hour timesheets, supply employees with timesheets weekly.
• Maintain department inventory/usage/scrap logs.
• Organize/maintain/distribute project drawings packages and/or work order packages.
• Assistance with HR functions such as Employee Action Forms, paycheck distribution,
time clock discrepancies.
• Create/log/file/close/issue non-conformance and corrective action reports.
• Assist in proper identification of parts/projects on the production floor (signage).
• Track/order parts for job shortages.
• Maintain/distribute production schedule and backlog as required.
• Photograph finished product and file in job folder for documentation.
• Assistance with Safety Training meeting preparation.
• Backup switchboard as required.
• Maintain clean and safe work area.
• All duties assigned by your immediate supervisor and/or management.
• Responsible for understanding and executing Company goals and objectives while
actively contributing to the cohesiveness of the team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years in an office environment preferred.
- Manufacturing processes a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Able to clearly communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Able to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
calculations using whole numbers and fractions.