• Excellent Time Management Skills.
• Ability to multi-task well.
• Clear communication skills, both verbally and through e-mail.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must have the ability to efficiently coordinate, work through and problem solve multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to handle stress well.
• Good Computer skills (i.e. word, excel, e-mail)
• Communicate with account reps and clients directly to offer pricing, availability, turn times, etc.
• Respond to any production side or client side questions or concerns and problem solve as needed.
• Coordinate and communicate details (launch dates, print dates, shipping details, etc.) between internal EVR and MerchNOW departments.
• Create Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices and other documents as needed (net 30 forms, CC approval forms, account creation forms, etc.) during the purchasing and sourcing process.
• Coordinating and ordering stock garments and products from multiple domestic and international Distribution Centers to ensure arrival by need-by dates.
• Create scheduler entries; follow up with print shop, embroidery and sewing as needed.
• Create and maintain record keeping documents through spreadsheets and/or project management software.
• Seek out new stock purchasing options based on availability, pricing and turnaround times.
• Seek out new and relevant custom product sources to present to existing and potential clients and account managers.
• Communicate and problem solve any production and shipping delays.
• Create, fill out and maintain paperwork and digital records related to purchasing.
• Create and update price lists.
• Additional duties as required.
Equal Vision Records is an independent record label that is based out of Albany, NY. In addition to the record label we have a t-shirt print shop and an online merchandise store also known as MerchNow.