• Answering Emails/Phone Calls.
• Cancelling/Editing Orders Placed.
• Correcting any errors made to an already shipped order.
• Processing Return to Sender packages.
• Processing Return/Exchange orders.
• Processing out of Stock orders.
• Filling claims with USPS/UPS for lost packages.
• Working with our Inventory System (GP).
• Taking care of Invalid Addresses.
• Locating returned items to the warehouse.
Key Skills Needed:
• Time Management/Organization.
• Clear communication skills, especially with customers.
• Ability to empathize with the customer’s concerns/needs.
• Able to evaluate customer's concern and come to a resolution.
• Personal stress management skills.
• Ability to receive criticism from the customer without taking it personally.
• Understanding you are the hub of this company for all direct contact with customers.
Benefits available 1st of month following 60 days of employment:
* Medical Insurance.
* Disability and Life Insurance paid for.
* Option benefits such as Dental and Vision available.
* Paid Time Off.
* Direct Deposit.
* 401(k) after 1 year.
* Gym available on premises.
Equal Vision Records is an independent record label that is based out of Albany, NY. In addition to the record label we have a t-shirt print shop and an online merchandise store also known as MerchNow.