The AutoCAD Designer will help prepare and create complete and accurate Conceptual, Schematic, Design Development and Construction Documents production packages. He/she will also apply revisions for complex projects, integrating skilled architectural/engineering drafting methods and procedures, with the operation and application of various drawing techniques and tools (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, etc.) and other relevant design software. He/She should possess the ability and desire to learn new design software packages including Adobe Suite programs and others.
The AutoCAD Designer must possess analytical, design capabilities and good communications skills. He/She should be comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment with multiple conflicting deadlines.
1. Develop AutoCAD designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts, and technical requirements.
2. Prepare architectural design and construction documents in an electronic/AutoCAD format for projects of varying complexity.
3. Adhere to various drawing numbering systems, maintain FTH AutoCAD standards, and revision numbering.
4. Prepare electronic layouts, charts, and detailed scale drawings including material and equipment specifications, with respect to standard layouts provided by customers, partners, consultants, and/or vendors.
5. Review and manipulate electronic files received from clients, partners, consultants and/or vendors as well as upload and download files to various systems.
6. Revise AutoCAD designs and plans to comply with modified specifications requested during the design effort.
7. Mark up, prepare, and assemble final AutoCAD layouts to print/plot.
8. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
2. Preference will be given to applicants with entertainment design industry knowledge and/or experience.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.