The Front-End Web Developer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and designing user facing websites and web apps. The Front-End Developer will work closely with the Back-End Developer, the Director of Technology, and other business partners.
1. Design and develop client facing websites and web apps from the ground up.
2. Collaborate with the back-end developer, designers, and technology resources (back-end, system, networking).
3. Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, and SEO.
4. Make changes to existing HTML and CSS/SASS based on requirements from the Design Team.
5. Migrate and upgrade a website from Contao to Wordpress.
6. Create graphs of data from analytics provided by the back-end developer.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Associate Degree or higher in Web Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
2. At least 2+ years of web development
3. Experience with SASS, SCSS, and CSS
4. Experience with HTML5
5. Experience with Photoshop or Illustrator
6. Experience with WordPress, Contao and other CMS's
7. Experience with Django or Node.js
8. Experience with Grafana, Graphite, Kibana, or other time series graphing software.
9. Experience doing cross-browser testing, including mobile and old browsers.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.