As a Junior FX Artist, you will work closely with the animation team and creative leads to create high quality visual effects. You are expected to have great self-management and communication skills. This job is based in our office in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must either live in the area or be willing to move to Central Florida and work from the office daily.
• Establish and understand project FX needs/requirements.
• Develop particle, rigid body, fluid, and volumetric effects.
• Develop in a fast-paced environment with an iterative workflow.
• Maximize FX rendering techniques with AOVs for compositing.
• Basic compositing of FX layers/AOVs in shots.
• Identify creative and technical issues and elevate solutions to appropriate team members.
• Communicate development status and forecasts.
• Meet project deadlines set by production.
• At least 1 year of professional industry experience.
• Strong foundation in Maya FX systems and/or Houdini.
• Experience with shader development and render AOVs preferred.
• Experience with Nuke compositing software a plus.
• Stereoscopic film production experience a plus.
• Experience using Krakatoa or FumeFX a plus.
• Programming experience in MEL and/or PYTHON a plus.
• Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), and policies and procedures.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Covid-19 vaccination required or willingness to be fully vaccinated by November 1, 2021.
• Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America
• Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
Kindly submit your reel of visual FX work when applying.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace, and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an inclusive, diverse, and innovative environment for our employees. We provide all qualified applicants with employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, ancestry, national origin, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state and local laws. Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability with the job application process, please contact us at 407-909-9350 or via email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day. Falcon's Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.