This position works closely with the rest of the pipeline team in developing new tools and supporting ongoing shows for the digital media team at Falcon’s Creative Group. This job is based in our office in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must either live in the area or be willing to move to Central Florida and work from the office daily.
• Collaborate with artists to create solutions that aid their creative process.
• Develop tools and workflows to support production needs.
• Use creative problem solving to keep production running smoothly.
• Research new technologies to help expand and improve our pipeline.
• Assist with render wrangling duties.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• At least 1 year of python experience.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience.
• Comfort with Object-Oriented programming.
• Expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience using at least one of the following: Maya, Nuke, Unreal, Houdini.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), and policies and procedures.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Covid-19 vaccination required or willingness to be fully vaccinated by November 1, 2021.
• Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America
• Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
• PyQT or PySide
• PlasticsSCM or Perforce
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an inclusive, diverse and innovative environment for our employees. We provide all qualified applicants with employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, ancestry, national origin, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state and local laws. Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability with the job application process, please contact us at 407.909.9350 or via email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day. Falcon's Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.