This full-time role is responsible for assisting our technology team with daily tasks which include provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software.
The Junior Support Technician assists in supporting all technical operations of our studio. Day-to-day tasks include basic help desk support via a ticketing system supporting 70+ users, quickly and effectively responding to alerts and emergencies as well as the general preparation and maintenance of critical and periphery infrastructure. The applicant will also be expected to continually learn and grow with the team.
1. Provide front line hardware and software desktop support to artists and production staff.
2. Installing, configuring, testing computer hardware, operating systems, applications, and drivers.
3. Setup and configure workstations for new employees, relocate and configure workstations.
4. Test and troubleshoot workstation performance issues.
5. Contribute to technical wiki for documentation and updating the inventory database.
6. Patching and cable management.
7. Escalate issues and problems to senior systems staff.
8. Provision and maintain employee equipment.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Experience or certification in Windows/Mac/Linux platforms.
2. Experience working with networking, switches, and routing technologies.
3. Networking theory and practice (e.g., TCP/IP, VLANs, link aggregation, routing), common network services/protocols (e.g., DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SMB, NFS)
4. Common office applications (e.g., Microsoft Office/Excel, E-mail Clients)
5. Firm understanding of Office equipment (e.g., printers, scanners)
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
8. Clean work ethic, strong cable management skills, strong attention to detail.
9. Experience working in animation or post-production is desirable.
10. Experience in the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of relevant software packages including Maya, Adobe Suite, and other industry-specific software is desirable.
11. Ability to lift at least 40lbs.
12. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
13. Post-secondary education in Computer Engineering and/or Information Technology or equivalent professional experience.
14. Covid-19 vaccination required or willingness to be fully vaccinated by November 1, 2021.
15. Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America.
16. Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an inclusive, diverse, and innovative environment for our employees. We provide all qualified applicants with employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, ancestry, national origin, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local laws. Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability with the job application process, please contact us at 407.909.9350 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day. Falcon's Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.