To perform a variety of responsible, confidential, and complex administrative, technical, and business-related duties. Report to the Office Manager and interact with internal staff, outside agencies, and the public making it possible for the Management and Creative teams to function efficiently. Duties may also include answering the phones, taking messages, opening and distributing the mail, sending Fed Ex packages, keeping the office supplies in stock and organized, maintaining vendor information, greeting guests and directing them to the correct location or person.
The Office Assistant Intern may also have opportunity to assist with event management, the coordinate of office and staff activities and provide support in arranging team members and executive travel both domestically and internationally.
• Assist with confidential administrative tasks for the Management Team, such as managing calendars and schedules, screening callers, and arranging appointments, meetings, and conferences.
• Procure office supplies, capital equipment, leases for equipment and storage, and any other items to ensure an efficient working office with the Office Manager’s approval and guidance.
• Assist in the preparation of office administration budgets, prepare expenditure estimates, and gather and organize supporting data. Monitor individual accounts within these budgets to track expenditures and alert to potential overspending.
• Assist in Designing, establishing, and maintaining a management information system, including physical and electronic files, for all departments. Prepare reports as directed.
• Respond to inquiries on the telephone, by email, and in person with visitors to the company.
• Provide information and assistance to the public in a courteous manner and with sensitivity to the diversity of a multicultural clientele.
• Transcribe dictated or written materials. Take minutes at meetings, as required.
• Format, create, produce, and edit correspondence and other written materials.
• Operate office equipment including copiers, facsimile machines, and computers.
• Input and retrieve data and text; and organize and maintain storage and filing.
• Assist the Office Manager with company travel arrangements including booking of all transportation and hotels, preparation of trip itineraries and provide research into local protocol, directions, currency conversions, required immunizations and other items helpful for a traveling individual.
• Assist the Office Manager with company meetings at the office and abroad by arranging for the proper space and tools needed, coordinating with all attendees and providing catering when applicable.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, and objectives), and policies and procedures.
• Must have an Associates degree or comparable experience, with 2+ years of experience working in an office setting.
• Must be able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to operate a personal computer and have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel.
• Must have a sound knowledge and ability in business correspondence and an aptitude to proofread for syntax, spelling, and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must be able to do basic mathematical computations with a high degree of accuracy (for example, to calculate travel expenses or assist with budget calculations).
• Must possess a valid Florida State driver’s license.
• Must be able to handle multiple interruptions and adjustment priorities throughout the day.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with diverse individuals and be able to handle situations ranging from routine to emergency.
• Excellent memory and organizational ability, to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, while meeting deadlines.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.