The Pipeline Supervisor works closely with the studio’s Director of Technology and Digital Media supervisors to support a wide range of computer animated and real-time projects in addition to leading discussions for long-term strategic planning of global pipeline development for the company. This job is based in our office in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must either live in the area or be willing to move to Central Florida and work from the office daily.
• Manage the pipeline department.
• Review code and offer constructive feedback.
• Support and enhance current workflows and tools.
• Identify and troubleshoot technical and workflow issues and implement solutions.
• Ensure that software development is well documented and follows guidelines.
• Work closely with the rest of the team to determine long-term strategies and standards.
• Provide department updates in bi-weekly production meetings.
• Computer Science degree is preferred.
• At least 5 years of experience developing tools in a visual effects, game, or animation studio.
• Experience in designing and creating systems, tools, and assets for production.
• Strong Python experience required.
• Strong understanding of PySide/Qt and building responsive models and interfaces.
• Experience using Shotgun and developing with Shotgun Toolkit.
• Experience using majority of core CG production software: Maya, Nuke, Houdini, RV, Deadline, Unreal, Unity, and Redshift.
• Good understanding of the entire CG production process.
• Experience with Jira and agile development.
• Excellent leadership and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
• Covid-19 vaccination required or willingness to be fully vaccinated by November 1, 2021.
• Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America
• Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
• Experience packaging Python code using PyPi, distutils, or setuptools.
• Experience using source control software like PlasticsSCM and Perforce.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and DevOps.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace, and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an inclusive, diverse, and innovative environment for our employees. We provide all qualified applicants with employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, ancestry, national origin, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state and local laws. Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability with the job application process, please contact us at 407-909-9350 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day. Falcon's Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.