The Rigging TD will work closely with the animation and 3D modeling departments to create compelling and high-quality rigs used in themed entertainment and other 3D animated projects. This job is based in our office in Orlando, Florida. Applicant must either live in the area or be willing to move to Central Florida and work from the office daily.
• Work with the Lead Rigger to ensure that all rigs meet project requirements.
• Design, create, test, and maintain object, character, and facial rigs.
• Create and implement highly versatile rigging systems, animation tools, and interfaces.
• Properly preserve mesh volume.
• Meet project deadlines set by the production team.
• Create consistent and predictable rig scalability.
• Ensure rig compatibility with other pipeline programs such as Houdini, Unity, and Unreal.
• Sculpt appealing blend shapes.
• Communicate development status and forecasts.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable experience, with 3+ years of experience working in a production environment.
• In-depth knowledge of Maya.
• Strong understanding of both Figure and Facial Anatomy.
• Comfortable with organic, mechanical, and cartoon rigging.
• Comfortable scripting in Python or Mel.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of company structure (mission, goals, objectives), policies, and procedures.
• Excellent problem-solving and time-management skills.
• Capable of taking direction and willingness to address comments and make changes.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Covid-19 vaccination required or willingness to be fully vaccinated by November 1, 2021.
• Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America
• Will not require Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC to commence (“sponsor”) an immigration case in order to be employed (now or in the future).
• Shotgrid (Shotgun) knowledge is a strong plus.
• NG Skintools experience is a plus.
• Rapid Rig Modular experience is a plus.
• Experience with Physics systems (NCloth, etc.)
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace, and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer dedicated to promoting an inclusive, diverse, and innovative environment for our employees. We provide all qualified applicants with employment consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, ancestry, national origin, age, protected veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state and local laws. Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is committed to working with and offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability with the job application process, please contact us at 407-909-9350 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day. Falcon's Creative Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.