· The Receiving Material Handler receives purchase material or outsourced material back
· inspecting received items and performing receipt of goods
· They must utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists or other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks within the storage facility.
· Know how to use measurement tape inch, fractions.
· Work in the sun /outdoors 50% of the time (rain Jacket is provided)
· Lift up to 50lbs
· Forklift (sit down) experience (1yrs)
· Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and walk continuously.
· Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, reach, or crawl.
· Other duties may be assigned
Physical Demands for all positions! ---This role requires employee to stand and walk for long times. Employee can be required to pick up 50lb. Employee must be able to speak and listen. Employee must be aware of surroundings do to forklift traffic.
Work Environment--Warehouse setting, must be willing to work in Hot weather during the summer, and cold weather during winter. Forklift traffic is constant. Must wear PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times. Must follow safety rules.
Requirements for all Positions- Steel toe leather boots
Pay rate: $14.00
FasTemps is a staffing firm which has been meeting the staffing needs of a variety of businesses since 1997. FasTemps has proudly served as Strategic Supplier for Temporary Staffing Services to the University of Michigan since 2001. Please visit one of our CA Offices. FasTemps treats every employee with dignity and fairness. We do our best to find you a perfect job fit.