We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
Supply Chain Manager duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, Compliance and Customer Service teams
• Determine key supply chain KPI's
• Suggest solutions for process improvements
• Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Train and evaluate team members
• Provide constructive feedback
• Compile content and data for use by marketing and sales teams
• Deliver cost and service improvements
• Develop, execute and modify supply chain product flows
• Prioritize orders for the week to align with forecast and critical SKUs
• Drive daily and weekly routines to ensure key deliverables are being met
• Work with Finance, Sales, and Manufacturing teams to determine best vendors
• Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Supply Chain Manager requirements and qualifications:
• Previous experience as a Supply Chain Manager
• Hands on experience with supply chain management software
• Critical thinking and problem- solving skills
• 5 or more years of logistics, materials, distribution and supply chain experience
• Broad knowledge of warehouse operations and technology
Familiarity with warehouse, inventory and computer systems Strong analytical skills Cannabis cultivation experience and deep knowledge of cannabis products Ability to quickly grasp complex supply chain issues and drive them to solutions.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment while balancing multiple projects and competing priorities Ability to transform current business model to a best-in-class operation, with demonstrated experience in creating/upgrading a supply chain function Broad range of management skills, particularly in leadership, supervision, motivation, communication, and planning Ability to scale an operation during periods of rapid growth, without sacrificing efficiency and reliability Excellent time management skills Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Excellent Excel/Access/Power point/Word/Google Suite skills BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field preferred SAP experience is a plus Lean Six Sigma experience a plus.
FasTemps is a staffing firm which has been meeting the staffing needs of a variety of businesses since 1997. FasTemps has proudly served as Strategic Supplier for Temporary Staffing Services to the University of Michigan since 2001. Please visit one of our CA Offices. FasTemps treats every employee with dignity and fairness. We do our best to find you a perfect job fit.